Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and SINCE 1974 / MATHIEU LEHANNEUR, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
1. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen / device;
2. download and store the Content in electronic form on a disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network);
3. print one copy of the Content.
2. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of SINCE 1974 / MATHIEU LEHANNEUR.
You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
1. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
2. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
3. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
1. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
Links to other websites
2. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
3. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
4. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
1. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of SINCE 1974 / MATHIEU LEHANNEUR or that of our affiliates.
2. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
3. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
1. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that SINCE 1974 / MATHIEU LEHANNEUR makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. SINCE 1974 / MATHIEU LEHANNEUR is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
Limitation of liability
2. Whilst SINCE 1974 / MATHIEU LEHANNEUR uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
3. SINCE 1974 / MATHIEU LEHANNEUR accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
4. SINCE 1974 / MATHIEU LEHANNEUR reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
1. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable;
(b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
2. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
3. To the maximum extent permitted by law, SINCE 1974 / MATHIEU LEHANNEUR accepts no liability for any of the following:
1. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
2. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
3. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
1. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
SINCE 1974 / MATHIEU LEHANNEUR details
2. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
4. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
5. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
6. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of France and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the French courts.
SINCE 1974/ MATHIEU LEHANNEUR is a company whose registered address is 14 rue des Jeuneurs – 75002 – Paris – France and it operates the Website mathieulehanneur.com / mathieulehanneur.fr. You can contact SINCE 1974 / MATHIEU LEHANNEUR by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
SINCE 1974 / MATHIEU LEHANNEUR values your privacy.
In case the user of the website is asked for personal information the responsible party for processing this data, SINCE 1974 / MATHIEU LEHANNEUR, respects the European Law of 25 May 2018 with regards to the protection of the private life in processing personal data.
The data you submit will be used for the purpose of sending of newsletters, keeping you up to date on our activities.
You have the legal right to verify and correct your personal data if needed. Provided a proof of identity (copy passport) can be sent, you can submit a written, dated, and signed request to SINCE 1974 / MATHIEU LEHANNEUR – 14 rue des Jeuneurs – 75002 – Paris - France. This report is free, and if needed you can request to have this data corrected or removed if they are incorrect, incomplete or not relevant.
You can resist or block the use of your data for direct marketing. You can direct such a request to SINCE 1974 / MATHIEU LEHANNEUR – 14 rue des Jeuneurs – 75002 – Paris - France, email@example.com
SINCE 1974 / MATHIEU LEHANNEUR can acquire and collect anonymous or aggregated data of a non-personal nature, such as browser type or IP address, the operating system you use or the domain name you used to arrive at or leave the SINCE 1974 / MATHIEU LEHANNEUR website. This enables us to continuously optimize the website for the users.
This website is the property of SINCE 1974 / MATHIEU LEHANNEUR, 14 rue des Jeuneurs - 75002 – Paris, France.
Business registered under VAT: FR81507455426
By accessing and using this website you consent to the following terms:
1. Intellectual property
The content of this site, including and not limited to: brands, logo’s, drawings, data, product or company names, texts, images, photos, etc are protected by intellectual property law and are the property of SINCE 1974 / MATHIEU LEHANNEUR or its subsidiaries.
Every effort has been made to trace copyright holders for pictures used on the website. If, however, you feel you have inadvertently been overlooked, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I DON’T WANT COOKIES TO BE SET?
Some people find the idea of a website storing information on their computer or mobile device a bit intrusive. You may prefer to block some or all cookies, or delete cookies that have already been set. You need to be aware that you might lose some functions of the website.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DOES SINCE 1974 / MATHIEU LEHANNEUR USE?
If you use the SINCE 1974 / MATHIEU LEHANNEUR website without changing your settings, we assume that you agree with receiving the cookies on the SINCE 1974 / MATHIEU LEHANNEUR website. SINCE 1974 / MATHIEU LEHANNEUR uses functional cookies, that are necessary to provide the services on the website. SINCE 1974 / MATHIEU LEHANNEUR cookies from third party platforms from Google and ClickDimensions to analyze the website traffic. On the website social media buttons are included to promote web pages or parts thereof on social networks like YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest. These buttons work through snippets of code derived from this respective third party itself. As a result, when you use such button or page you may be presented with cookies from these websites and these third-party cookies may track your use of the SINCE 1974 / MATHIEU LEHANNEUR website. SINCE 1974 / MATHIEU LEHANNEUR does not control the dissemination of these cookies and you should check the relevant third party's website for more information about the use of your (personal) data they process through these cookies. The information may be transmitted to and stored on servers in the United States.
If you have any questions regarding this Cookie Statement, you may contact us using the email email@example.com
3. Limitation of responsibility
The information provided on this website is general in nature. The information is not tailored to personal or specific circumstances, and therefore cannot be regarded as personal, professional or legal advice to the users.
SINCE 1974 / MATHIEU LEHANNEUR has processes in place to ensure the information provided on this website is complete, accurate, and up-to-date. However, despite these efforts, it is possible that inaccurate information is presented. If the information provided should be inaccurate or unavailable on the website, SINCE 1974 / MATHIEU LEHANNEUR will strive to correct this as soon as possible. SINCE 1974 / MATHIEU LEHANNEUR can, however, not be held responsible for direct or indirect damages or losses that occur by using the information found on this website. Should you notice inaccuracies in the information found on this website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The content of this website (including links) can be changed or updated without prior notification. SINCE 1974 / MATHIEU LEHANNEUR does not provide guarantees on the proper functioning of the website and cannot be held accountable for the improper functioning or temporarily offline status of the website. SINCE 1974 / MATHIEU LEHANNEUR cannot be held accountable for any form of damages, direct or indirect, that might occur by accessing or using this website.
SINCE 1974 / MATHIEU LEHANNEUR can in no way be held responsible, directly or indirectly, form damage incurred from accessing or using this website, including hyperlinks, for any losses, work interruptions, damages to software or data on a computer network, equipment from the user.
The website can contain hyperlinks to websites or pages of third parties, or indirectly refer to them. This use of said hyperlinks or references does not imply our approval of the content on those websites or pages. SINCE 1974 / MATHIEU LEHANNEUR states explicitly that we have no control over the content or any other attributes of those websites and can therefore not be held accountable for the content or any other attribute or any form of damages incurred by accessing or use of those websites.
4. Applicable law and courts of law
French law applies on all matters concerning this website. In case of dispute, only the courts of law in Paris have jurisdiction.